? servers

? players online

jb_peanut request (Add)

• Content Count:  1009

I really liked this map when it was in rotation, one of the main reasons it was removed is the lack of known secrets, and it was extremely large, which most of the player base didn't really want to take the time to learn it. I'm more indifferent when it comes to whether this gets added or not, but I wouldn't be surprised it if doesn't get added back.

• Content Count:  870

17 hours ago, Poke said:

one of the main reasons it was removed is the lack of known secrets

Only had like 4 secrets but if this map was added back, I would play it  as I liked the map but the surf was bit too hard -.-

Edited by Roddy

• Content Count:  297

17 minutes ago, Roddy said:

Only had like 4 secrets but if this map was added back, I would play it  as I liked the map but the surf was bit too hard -.-

what roddy said basically sums up my response to it as well. Fun map if you know where everything is.

• Content Count:  3294

We played the map live on the server about ~2 weeks ago and while it was a little bit of fun people weren't really liking it or staying on the server for it. We may run another map testing event with this in the future, but unless there's a large force of people wanting this map on the server it's unlikely that it'll get added.

Rejected, thanks for the suggestion

Edited by TheZZL