? servers

? players online

Lazers

• Content Count:  235

Oh man oh man. These are annoooying af, even if u get like 2 minutes to do them u might not even finish it. I think on maps with cell games such as JB undertale and arcade should have these nerfed. Nerfed as in not that many or just not as hard or even removed. They arent as enjoyable as bhop,climb, strafe jump or surfing.

Edited by Dom

• Content Count:  198

I don't think this is a big issue considering you don't have to do your cell games.  I'm also pretty sure you get a reward for finishing hard cell games, so its kind of a waste of time if they were to do something about it imo

• Like 2
Edited by snoopy.

• Content Count:  13

I dont know why you are really complaining about Lazers. All you need to do is jump between them, and don't let it touch you. I suck at lazers but I don't think this cell game is annoying in any way sure you get reset back if you touch it. It's just like the climb and ice climb in Arcade. You miss a jump and get reset back. its not annoying, to me atleast. Arcades Lazers are the easiest by far.

• Content Count:  587

1 hour ago, kit said:

if u get like 2 minutes to do them u might not even finish it.

they are pretty easy for most regs just figure them out and you'll be able to do them easily. Also as scrolls said theres literally no point in changing them due to the  fact that its a cell game...

• Like 1

• Content Count:  958

@20 scrollsrefuses to change anything so you're out of luck, sorry bud. The lasers really aren't that hard in cell games and even if you're forced to play them you don't die. The other lasers can only be forced as deathgames which I doesn't happen that often from my experience. I don't like some deathgames either cause I suck at them but its not something we would change an entire map for.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread