? servers

? players online

Hostage Scrim

• Content Count:  277

Maybe we could do an event where we play hostage maps instead of defusal ones. But, instead of just playing Agency and Office, we could play older hostage maps like Assault or Insertion

• Like 1
Edited by oSen

• Content Count:  587

7 hours ago, touchy said:

Doesn’t seem like a bad idea. Wouldn’t be hard at all to do honestly. See what @oSenthinks about it.

not really worried about how challenging it would be, my main worry is the popularity of hostage in general among players, this is one of those events I'd end up making a poll on cause frankly I have no clue how many people would actually show up to this event and enjoy it, or either not show up or show up and hate it, hostage is just one of those game modes

• Like 1

• Content Count:  587

Gonna quickly answer this as it's been a long time since this request was made, I think that since hostage is definitely a less popular version of the game I don't think it would do so great on the servers / many people would enjoy this so I'm gonna go ahead and reject the suggestion

• Like 1
Edited by oSen

• Content Count:  208

On 10/9/2021 at 5:57 PM, oSen said:

Gonna quickly answer this as it's been a long time since this request was made, I think that since hostage is definitely a less popular version of the game I don't think it would do so great on the servers / many people would enjoy this so I'm gonna go ahead and reject the suggestion

Wouldn't it be best if we at least tested to see how it would go? I mean, you can't really know what would happen until you try it right? I think we could maybe make a poll like you said before to see if people would play it. It could go wrong but who knows

• Content Count:  345

1 hour ago, Time said:

Wouldn't it be best if we at least tested to see how it would go? I mean, you can't really know what would happen until you try it right? I think we could maybe make a poll like you said before to see if people would play it. It could go wrong but who knows

hostage has nearly always been an unpopular gamemode, and I think it'd be boring if anything.

seaside on the other hand 

Reply to Thread