? servers

? players online

Retakes

• Content Count:  208

If possible, could admins make the retakes server open to all people not just prime players. If not, I would kindly for an explanation on why it isn't for everyone.

thank you

Edited by oSen

• Content Count:  345

29 minutes ago, Time said:

If possible, could admins make the retakes server open to all people not just prime players. If not, I would kindly for an explanation on why it isn't for everyone.

thank you

i think someone mentioned this before, but the reason is, less or no cheaters, non-prime accounts are usually new/or bad making it prime allows for you to have decent teammates.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  764

Reason 1,  to prevent hundreds of alt accounts and cheater accounts from joining 2 - Comp you need prime for and it is the same premise as retakes.

the main reason retakes needs prime to play on is to prevent tons of cheaters from just getting on the server constantly on different alt accounts.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  565

Hey time,

I before asked the same question on this and gotten an answer to this. Cheaters usually cheat on alt accs and rarely dont bother  in buying or earning Prime(you are now forced to buy prime you if haven't already earned it due to one of the recent updates). People that bought/earned prime are usually the more competent with more playtime on their hands, meaning you don't have to deal with new players that can really ruin your game on Retakes.  

Having it Prime really keep the competitive experience for the players that main on SG Retakes and make it as fair as possible for all. 

• Like 2
Edited by Starlegendgod

• Content Count:  587

@Starlegendgodand @Che really hit the points, Prime keeps the competitive integrity of the game and keeps most people who cheat or alt off of the servers due to the fact that they’d have to pay $15 or put a significant amount of hours into their account just to play the server, though I can see how it’s also frustrating to those in our community who don’t have prime. For now I plan on keeping prime only enabled, but I am considering temporarily disabling the feature in the future as a trial to see what happens / how it goes.

• Like 7
Edited by oSen

Reply to Thread