? servers

? players online

Admin V Reg Jailbreak

• Content Count:  210

Admins will be on ct side and Regs will be on T side, if ratio ever gets terrible like 10 admins to 15 terrorists, you could give the T side increased speed or jump. Sides will hopefully switch from time to time so the regs can have power over admins. Would be an hour or two on a weekend for pop!
P.S we haven't done one in a while and its always a blast for all parties involved so i think it would be fun.

Edited by oSen
Forgot time

• Content Count:  594

10 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Admins will be on ct side and Regs will be on T side, if ratio ever gets terrible like 10 admins to 15 terrorists, you could give the T side increased speed or jump. Sides will hopefully switch from time to time so the regs can have power over admins. Would be an hour or two on a weekend for pop!
P.S we haven't done one in a while and its always a blast for all parties involved so i think it would be fun.

The reason why this kinda died down was the fact that admins overly abused powers and had to be constantly told to stop and when they kept overdoing it the pop got killed so unless admins can control themselves, this will be something thats done only ever so often just cause of that

• Like 4

• Content Count:  210

10 minutes ago, Mikey. said:

The reason why this kinda died down was the fact that admins overly abused powers and had to be constantly told to stop and when they kept overdoing it the pop got killed so unless admins can control themselves, this will be something thats done only ever so often just cause of that

Thats why I suggest we put regs on ct every once in a while so they have power over T. I see what you mean but that seems like an internal admin issue.

• Content Count:  594

8 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Thats why I suggest we put regs on ct every once in a while so they have power over T. I see what you mean but that seems like an internal admin issue.

Defeats the point of admins vs regs (this is where ex-admins can also join CT but still why defeat the literal point of the event) the popularity of this event has died down because of how it went i'm pretty sure last time they did this it didn't even break 20 players. Internal admin issue or not, if the event doesn't gain traction its most likely not gonna be a common thing like it used to be. 

• Like 2

• Content Count:  309

7 hours ago, Jackson said:

We usually do this event about every 4 months for pop. It's not an event that is used all the time because it's a boring event tbh. Without any admin powers being used it's just normal JB rounds, so people don't like it that much. It's usually hosted for pop, or when we JB doesn't have event ideas and needs an event. What I'm trying to say is that it's a bland idea and not many people enjoy it. (I'm also pretty sure that this event hasn't been hosted in a while because JB pop has been really good lately)

7 hours ago, Jackson said:

When we do this event there's usually 10+ more regs than admins, so the ratio would be awful. Nonetheless I'm sure that there will be many Admins VS Regs events in the future, but they just aren't the type of event that most people want.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  565

13 hours ago, Jackson said:

I personally don't feel comfortable with the sides swapped with regs in CT side and admins in T side with a 25:8 type of ratio. I believe this has happened before in one round or a couple and there was just chaos with the orders to be frank. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  764

I mean its just a regular event Idea, I don't think you have to make a suggestion for this is my opinion because these events do come out every 3 months or so and rarely goes over 6 months. It's a fun event just don't want to overuse it because it won't be unique and people will find it a lot less fun.

Reply to Thread