? servers

? players online

Wardays  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like wardays to be added?

• Yes
    • No

Adding Wardays to Jailbreak.

• Content Count:  764

I think it would be a lot of fun if we were to add Wardays to Jailbreak, it would encourage t's to obviously rebel more and I'm sure a lot of members of the community would love to see Wardays be added to the server. We can make it to where you can give a restriction to a certain area and all CT's play there, I don't see why it's currently against the rules to give Wardays because they just seem like a fun concept to be added onto the servers.

How it would work is either you would be able to open up a menu starting up a Warday for a certain area that you restrict on mic, all CT's go to the area and camp there whilst t's get weapons and try to take over. For example a CT should be able to start a Warday maybe every 4 rounds and say "Warday in Soccer!" and all the t's would grab weapons and attempt to kill them. I feel like it would be smarter to make a rule to where CT's have to follow the Warday due to just making it more enjoyable for everyone so when you set a certain Warday spot than CT's can not go anywhere else than that specific spot.

Pros:

- Would encourage rebelling.

- Enjoyable update for players.

- New feature added to servers.

Cons:

Might take a while to implement the feature.

- Could lead to more people being punished by staff for not following warday rules.

• Content Count:  562

The server is already a fucking Warday simulator, if the CT's aren't breathing down every T's neck people are bound to rebel. The idea of Wardays is just pure chaos and if you want to experience a T vs CT all out war there is a section in the Deathmatch section. No need for it to be in the server and overall would just create a contradicting statement of CT's yelling "WARDAY" and other CT's actually doing a good job. 

Dogshit idea, Next.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  562

1 minute ago, Che said:

? I specifically said that there would be a custom command something like !warday and you can start one? what r u on about

Figure of speech, people abusing the !warday command can lower the desire to want to play CT. If it goes to a vote 100% T's are gonna want the warday. As well as people who don't know the rules of the server and just randomly start yelling warday when they seen one happen before isn't gonna roll over well. You also missed out on the word "contradicting" the whole point of that sentence was to point out the contradicting order between just giving a fucking warday and actually giving valid orders.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1952

36 minutes ago, dolo said:

Figure of speech, people abusing the !warday command can lower the desire to want to play CT. If it goes to a vote 100% T's are gonna want the warday. As well as people who don't know the rules of the server and just randomly start yelling warday when they seen one happen before isn't gonna roll over well. You also missed out on the word "contradicting" the whole point of that sentence was to point out the contradicting order between just giving a fucking warday and actually giving valid orders.

Logical fallacy lmao. Although I agree I think wardays do fit the style of SG, the server is already rebel and lose brain cells or die and lose brain cells.

• Content Count:  678

On 11/21/2021 at 12:55 PM, Che said:

add Wardays to Jailbreak, it would encourage t's to obviously rebel more -  i very much disagree, not enough rebellers doesn't seem to be an issue.

open up a menu starting up a Warday for a certain area that you restrict on mic, - why have a plugin then? it seems like the plugin would just announce the warday in chat, which is pretty much the same as the CT saying 'warday no soccer' over the mic but with extra steps. Later on you do mention a round cooldown, but the plugin doesn't really change much there either.

all CT's go to the area and camp there whilst t's get weapons and try to take over. - this part sorta just sounds like a KOS area, similar to just camping armory 😕

I feel like it would be smarter to make a rule to where CT's have to follow the Warday due to just making it more enjoyable for everyone so when you set a certain Warday spot than CT's can not go anywhere else than that specific spot. - No thank you. not only does warday already put a stress on the CT players, but having a rule against lurking does not seem fun.

Pros:

- Would encourage force rebelling.

- Enjoyable update for players.

- New-ish feature added to servers.

- Faster rounds lead to more rounds played per map.

Cons:

Might take a while to implement the feature.

- Could lead to more people being punished by staff for not following warday rules.

- Forces passive/LR T players to rebel.

- Removes a significant difference between SG and competitor JB servers.

Thank you for the suggestion, but wardays really aren't what the server gears toward. The chaos on razor and vipinthemix at SG is all caused by individual decisions, with the tools available. Watching 7+ Ts pick up the same ak47 like the russian army just isn't something you can replace. Also, allowing CTs to fire without discretion is somewhat the opposite of the metagame.

On 11/21/2021 at 1:15 PM, dolo said:

The server is already a fucking Warday simulator... No need for it to be in the server and overall would just create a contradicting statement of CT's yelling "WARDAY" and other CT's actually doing a good job. 

Dogshit idea, Next. 

On 11/21/2021 at 2:27 PM, ㅤDAFTㅤ said:

How many times will this be suggested before people realize that this is a shit idea for our rule set - the last time warday was suggested was May 2020, and before that was January 2020, and even before that was September 2018. Discussing an old rule from time to time (6 months to 2 years) is not a problem, and probably should be considered when viewing rules that haven't changed for as long as this one has.

if it is too hard for you to give constructive criticism, then spouting words is a perfect fit for you! honestly guys take a break from the forums

Edited by Ender
grammar and line breaks

• Content Count:  1105

While the idea can be interesting to others I feel that it's not necessary due to the already rebellious "meta" of the server currently. Let's say for example we had more of a roleplay aspect of the server with constantly changing rounds with strong, competent CTs winning back to back rounds I'd be more for Wardays but unfortunately our servers is more T sided. I think if we want to implement this we need to focus on the server and the players and focus on building a strong team of CT regulars before implementing something that is basically already on the server. 

good suggestion nonetheless 

• Like 2

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.