? servers

? players online

The State of SG ....

• Content Count:  1162

Hello! I'm not sure what happened with my latest thread but I would like to continue the conversation here; where it all started. My concerns for the community are 100% genuine and they come from deep inside my heart. This community means a lot to me and everything I say comes from genuine sincerity. It may seem like I am coming off as a troll or as someone who does not care anymore but that is not the case. My friend(s) and I are concerned that nothing is being done to revive the severs. I have met many people here that are near and dear to my heart and formed my own Clique. You may of heard of it, The Good Guys. It's a small close knit community of Steam-Gamers watchdogs. We look out for the community. I would like to sit down with a group of people and maybe have some sort of community meeting to go over what could be done. Let's make Steam-Gamers Great Again! SGGA!

• Like 17

• Content Count:  3150

27 minutes ago, gween said:

Hello! I'm not sure what happened with my latest thread but I would like to continue the conversation here; where it all started. My concerns for the community are 100% genuine and they come from deep inside my heart. This community means a lot to me and everything I say comes from genuine sincerity. It may seem like I am coming off as a troll or as someone who does not care anymore but that is not the case. My friend(s) and I are concerned that nothing is being done to revive the severs. I have met many people here that are near and dear to my heart and formed my own Clique. You may of heard of it, The Good Guys. It's a small close knit community of Steam-Gamers watchdogs. We look out for the community. I would like to sit down with a group of people and maybe have some sort of community meeting to go over what could be done. Let's make Steam-Gamers Great Again! SGGA!

Server manager...marketer...AND Events Manager. You seem to be equipped to do this all on your own! Waiting to see those Good Guys fill up the servers yo!

Reply to Thread