do you sit to pee in your own home  

51 members have voted

1. 1. do you sit down to pee in your own home

• yes (king or queen)
    • no (im a fucking idiot)

sit down to pee in your home?

• Content Count:  1253

1 hour ago, Phoenix_ said:

After nearly 21 years I've mastered the spray pattern so really just a straight line yk

Idk man when I wake up in the morning it feels like the AK in Rust' Spray Pattern, but when I go on with my day sometimes it feels like the vandal/phantom/m4a1-s/ak47/m4a4 from CS/Val, but if it's feeling off it can also feel like the CZ-75 AUTO or maybe the super shorty in siege, my pee can never be slug-shot though, I think that's tier 100 and I'm only tier 13 rn.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  819

5 hours ago, Phoenix_ said:

After nearly 21 years I've mastered the spray pattern so really just a straight line yk

21 years and you never experienced the split stream effect? 

Kings do whatever they please in there home throne.

Real G's write their names in cursive when there's snow outside, only men who have truly mastered stand peeing can flex this ability.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1920

4 hours ago, Bondairy said:

Idk man when I wake up in the morning it feels like the AK in Rust' Spray Pattern, but when I go on with my day sometimes it feels like the vandal/phantom/m4a1-s/ak47/m4a4 from CS/Val, but if it's feeling off it can also feel like the CZ-75 AUTO or maybe the super shorty in siege, my pee can never be slug-shot though, I think that's tier 100 and I'm only tier 13 rn.

13 minutes ago, Hawks said:

21 years and you never experienced the split stream effect? 

Kings do whatever they please in there home throne.

Real G's write their names in cursive when there's snow outside, only men who have truly mastered stand peeing can flex this ability.

I have reached a level of ascension that neither of you will ever achieve.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2695

Currently on my way home from work listening to the new Charli xcx deluxe songs, the Denzel curry album, and the new yung lean single. I'm looking forward to sitting down in my office and peeing. While sitting. Because it's comfortable

• Like 2

Reply to Thread