? servers

? players online

Stranger Things 4...

• Content Count:  1051

1 hour ago, Chad said:

I personally disliked season 3 so I'm glad to hear good things from S4 from a lot of people. 

Hoping S4 is the ending.

Season 4 is coming out in 2 parts, Volume 2 comes out on July 1st, not a long wait

• Content Count:  409

im on ep 5 or something idont remember but is there even one scene of original writing this season? feels like everything is just a ctrl v of an already existing horror movie or drama or some shit from a movie. even copying a seinfeld bit about kramer doing a karate class with 13 year olds. still liking it so far tho. 

• Content Count:  1051

6 hours ago, rygor said:

im on ep 5 or something idont remember but is there even one scene of original writing this season? feels like everything is just a ctrl v of an already existing horror movie or drama or some shit from a movie. even copying a seinfeld bit about kramer doing a karate class with 13 year olds. still liking it so far tho. 

Stranger Things has never had the most original writing, not in terms of how characters act, or how the horror aspects are. Its very much told by the cinematography, visuals, character development and emotion, and just how interesting the world is. 

A bunch if DnD losers who name these strange creatures after bosses they've fought in DnD (eg. Mindflayer, Demogorgon, and Vecna), and try to figure out how to close these weird portals all over the place, etc. Is what makes Stranger Things stand out as its own thing.

and the Kramer shit, bro if anything took me out of the loop, its the fact that this guy is kicking literal Soviet's asses with his barehands, and not having to use a gun for the life of him.

Edited by lynxie

• Content Count:  409

4 hours ago, lynxie said:

Stranger Things has never had the most original writing, not in terms of how characters act, or how the horror aspects are. Its very much told by the cinematography, visuals, character development and emotion, and just how interesting the world is. 

A bunch if DnD losers who name these strange creatures after bosses they've fought in DnD (eg. Mindflayer, Demogorgon, and Vecna), and try to figure out how to close these weird portals all over the place, etc. Is what makes Stranger Things stand out as its own thing.

and the Kramer shit, bro if anything took me out of the loop, its the fact that this guy is kicking literal Soviet's asses with his barehands, and not having to use a gun for the life of him.

yea thats cool and all but im talking about them literally copying concepts/shots word for word from “It”, “Nightmare on Elms Street”, “Silence of the Lambs”, “Friday the 13th”, “War Games” and i haven’t even finished the full season yet. taking influence from certain movies or horror concepts is cool and all but here it kinda just seems like lazy copying here. like i said tho, its still a very enjoyable viewing experience 

• Content Count:  1162

Just finished part one, I feel like a lot of the events happening in the last two episodes were very drawn out for little to no reason. It was still very good though, looking forward to part two.

Reply to Thread