? servers

? players online

FBI raid on Mar-a-lago

• Content Count:  2167

As you no doubt have seen, the FBI raided Mar-a-lago. There are still only rumors at this point as to what they were attempting to find as the warrant and affidavit are still sealed. Only time will tell but we may know within the next two weeks. This thread can serve as a discussion point for how we continue to have to deal with one of the most incompetent and/or malicious presidents of all time. I hope they skip over this portion of the US in history books so we can at least save some face.

• Content Count:  4441

Opinion: This is the end for Trump & the cult following are gonna deal with that however they are.

The history books will just look back on the US during this time as:

• uneducated
  • sensitive
  • corrupt (gov backdoored by finance guys who practically invented the economic system current destroying our global economy) (and no its not CapItAliSm)
  • extremist (likely created by living in existentialism from living a country that works like a fkn gameshow)
  • void of justice/ fucked prison/justice system 
  • playing from very ahead but losing ground
  • globally pampered/warmongering
  • easily swayed by propaganda (foreign/domestic)
  • too stubborn to solve persistent, partisan issues like inflation(or stuff like COVID for that matter)
  • lucky 
  • fat & riddled with disease/mental health problems

People will either treat Trump like some martyr and this brand of politics will continue to get more degenerate/ridiculous with/without him OORRRRRR... the US is going to need to think a little bit harder about whether we need anymore populist, narcissist, senile old people in office. People have been much less face to face since COVID and such, I give it like 30% odds that people forget other people are people are and we follow this path to it's bitter end. People tend to be so stupid during an economic downturn I wouldn't be surprised at all if whoever gets handed this grenade before it explodes completely will be used as a scapegoat. Consider not going anywhere that will get you killed! :)

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1634

1 hour ago, jazzy said:

who is "us?"

You, me, All Ts and The American people across this beautiful land that the god damn communists are trying to burn to the ground. I will not stand by as I watch the government trample over me or the rest of my people. I will buy a fucking tank and defend not only my land but my people. Jazzy, you should join me before Nancy Peloshit hits the button and takes over everyone’s minds with the 5g and vaccine waves. LETS GO BEFORE ITS TOO LATE 

• Like 8

• Content Count:  2167

2 hours ago, Strayyz said:

You, me, All Ts and The American people across this beautiful land that the god damn communists are trying to burn to the ground. I will not stand by as I watch the government trample over me or the rest of my people. I will buy a fucking tank and defend not only my land but my people. Jazzy, you should join me before Nancy Peloshit hits the button and takes over everyone’s minds with the 5g and vaccine waves. LETS GO BEFORE ITS TOO LATE 

Get in the tank bro, we're overthrowing the government (again) (for the third time this week)

• Like 1

Reply to Thread