? servers

? players online

Rocket League Tournament- Teams and Prizes announced

• Content Count:  1719

Ok, nvm me then. Don't think i'll have the time. I have exams and a bunch of important tests and presentations coming up now ;_; Don't add me to the torunement.

Edit: Fuck it, Rocket league matches are short right? as long as they are not in the middle of school week at 3-4 am CET.....

Edited by Post
Fuck it

• Content Count:  2589

Ok, nvm me then. Don't think i'll have the time. I have exams and a bunch of important tests and presentations coming up now ;_; Don't add me to the torunement.

Edit: Fuck it, Rocket league matches are short right? as long as they are not in the middle of school week at 3-4 am CET.....

Matches are usually 6-10 minutes accounting for the clock stopping for goals. So a full set will take about 30-40 minutes.

The match times depend entirely on the people playing. So say it's you and me on a team versus Nuclear Onion and Wawa. Whenever the 4 of us can play, is when we would play. I'd like the matches to be completed ASAP. There's a good chance I might post the bracket and start the whole thing early on Sunday since most people are off and we might be able to complete some matchups pretty quickly.

Reply to Thread