? servers

? players online

Windows 11

• Content Count:  922

As many of you probably know windows 11 is coming out soon and with that they've hidden system requirements which are related to security updates. Most of us won't meet the system requirements because of Secure boot and TMP 2.0. Fortunately, you can go into your bios when this update is launched and in the boot section you should fine UEFI Security Boot and in the security section there should be a TMP mode to enable.

You can check if your pc meets req here: https://aka.ms/GetPCHealthCheckApp

• Like 1

• Content Count:  208

honestly windows 11 doesn’t look to good. and didn’t they say windows 10 will be the last one? honestly i’m gonna stick with windows 10 unless there’s something that’s actually worth updating

• Like 1

• Content Count:  922

11 minutes ago, Timebyverse said:

honestly windows 11 doesn’t look to good. and didn’t they say windows 10 will be the last one? honestly i’m gonna stick with windows 10 unless there’s something that’s actually worth updating

Auto HDR and Direct Storage API is worth upgrading to me 

• Like 2

• Content Count:  84

I upgraded to windows 11 via the insider program and I can tell you the biggest change is that EVERY window has rounded edges now. Also the settings menu looks and is laid out better than what it used to be. People are excited about the ability to run android apps on the side but at this moment in time all the apps come from the amazon store so they don't have much in terms of quantity or quality from what I can tell (I only found 1 app), so kinda useless. At this point in time I and a lot of other people have experienced some small bugs but that's par for the course of a dev build. But I have not had any problems running any third party program since I have switched. I honestly prefer the design of windows 11 a little bit more than windows 10 and with the performance gains of about 5-10% on CPU benchmarks and read/write speeds I couldn't see a reason not to switch.

Reply to Thread