? servers

? players online

Replying To Your Own Admin App Thread = Suicide

• Content Count:  635

11 hours ago, carrollton said:

I did

you didn't reply to your successful app, but i remember everyone hating for no reason. I think they were jealous of our constant manly ...

11 hours ago, Greggy G said:

me 

>Reply with a shitpost

>Profit???

3 hours ago, Zero Two said:

Fr

gets called out for not being active on a server, replies with I am active. seems very reasonable and easily backable by server stats.

12 hours ago, BoM said:

Yeah I mean responding to your own thread definitely shows if you're able to handle constructive criticism properly and such, but that being said there are definitely people who have responded to or clarified singular points made on their admin apps and still gotten admin.

so basically some people try and fight to defend flaws which, if they could agree to and try to overcome, aren't necessarily deal breakers for staff. Yet instead of building character in the eyes of adversity they try and be bigger than it in the moment.  brb gotta go edit a post.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1654

9 hours ago, The Real Slim Jim said:

>Reply with a shitpost

>Profit???

It wasn't a shitpost. You asked if anyone has ever replied to their own admin app and were accepted and I answered. My reply in my admin app was not just a couple sentences but instead the length of an average essay, something that isn't seen very often. Figured if you really wanted examples you could just search up for mine so I don't know what you're upset about. I figured to not reply to the second part of your question as BoM's first post is literally the full answer you were looking for.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  905

Tbh you should be replying to people whether it’s good criticism or not but especially the bad ones, replying and calmly accepting their views on what you could do to be “better” shows maturity. Following through and making those changes tho show responsibility. (Just 2 things that are looked for in admin applicants) 

BT:DUBS, I did it too, not every response but I tried to stay on top of it

• Like 1
Edited by Mace

• Content Count:  283

i replied to nekomancer on mine and it was genuine clarification from what i remember and he changed his abstain to a support after so it doesn't fuck you over all the time just shouldn't sidetrack or fill up your admin application with random shit

• Like 1

• Content Count:  635

12 hours ago, Greggy G said:

It wasn't a shitpost. You asked if anyone has ever replied to their own admin app and were accepted and I answered. My reply in my admin app was not just a couple sentences but instead the length of an average essay, something that isn't seen very often. Figured if you really wanted examples you could just search up for mine so I don't know what you're upset about. I figured to not reply to the second part of your question as BoM's first post is literally the full answer you were looking for.

wait the only reply is saw from you was a meme post? maybe i missed something...

• Content Count:  1654

32 minutes ago, The Real Slim Jim said:

wait the only reply is saw from you was a meme post? maybe i missed something...

Ahh I see the confusion. You found my second accepted admin app. That app admittedly did not have many serious responses lol.

This is my first accepted admin app

• Like 1

Reply to Thread