? servers

? players online

Replying To Your Own Admin App Thread = Suicide

• Content Count:  3150

Yeah I mean responding to your own thread definitely shows if you're able to handle constructive criticism properly and such, but that being said there are definitely people who have responded to or clarified singular points made on their admin apps and still gotten admin.

• Content Count:  560

1 hour ago, The Real Slim Jim said:

has anyone ever replied to a reply on their own admin app thread and gotten a staff position?

it really seems like a way to ensure that you don't get admin, and almost that it tends to prove that you don't deserve it or that what x reply is saying is true.

i did

• Content Count:  562

The people from 1945 and Carrollton are one of the only ones, not only was Carrollton’s original application controversial to say the least by the time he posted another one, it was a no brainer. I commented on mine and we all saw how that went 

• Content Count:  617

38 minutes ago, dolo said:

The people from 1945 and Carrollton are one of the only ones, not only was Carrollton’s original application controversial to say the least by the time he posted another one, it was a no brainer. I commented on mine and we all saw how that went 

Have you taken a look at my admin apps man smh

• Like 1

• Content Count:  560

57 minutes ago, dolo said:

people hated me so much the higher ups got sms to reaply because i had 0 reapplies 🥱

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5379

6 hours ago, The Real Slim Jim said:

has anyone ever replied to a reply on their own admin app thread and gotten a staff position?

it really seems like a way to ensure that you don't get admin, and almost that it tends to prove that you don't deserve it or that what x reply is saying is true.

Depends on the context really. Most people who respond here respond to constructive criticism in immature ways so it makes it easy to weed out the less than level headed people. Plenty of examples of people replying to clarify as singular persons perception. 

Reply to Thread