? servers

? players online

Hey Podcast Listeners...

• Content Count:  1051

Hey, uh it's been a minute. Sorry, no stereotypical lynxie post to boost the forums, anyways. What are some good horror, or even funny podcasts that you listen to? (Yes, very vast differences) 

I really have been getting into Podcasts recently and that's filled something of an empty gap in my entertainment. 

Recently I just finished a short podcast called Station Blue, which I need to relisten to because I kind of used it as a sleep drug, which mistakenly was well.. a mistake. (Fucking woke me up like 10 times with doors slamming and banging) But I need more. 

Currently, at the time of typing this I have been listening to The Drawbridge Delusion by Acephale: Horror Fiction which is a pretty damn interesting podcast. And along side this, a D&D podcast.

But that's besides the point, to those who listen to podcasts, please give me some suggestions.

Thank you 

Edited by lynxie

• Content Count:  267

D&D podcasts always go hard. currently listening through the first campaign of critical role i highly recommend it; its a banger. plenty of other good ones though

As far as actual podcasts go ive found some of my favorites to just be the podcasts of youtubers i like. chances are if your favorite youtuber has been making content for a while they have a podcast. if you jump from somebody who you already enjoy content from to their podcast id bet its more of the same.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2695

I know I'm going to be THAT guy but.... I used to genuinely enjoy the older Joe Rogan podcasts. I can't listen to them anymore because they always devolve into some COVID nonsense that I don't care to listen to. Periodically he'll have people like Mark Normand and Shane Gillis and I'll listen to those because they're funny people and they make it enjoyable. I used to enjoy his alien related podcasts because they were always a blast to listen to and a lot of his educational guests are nice as well. I also hate it when he has a comedian on and it's going nice but then he goes into his mindset of comedy being the greatest thing in the world and being a comedian is the hardest thing ever. He's incredibly full of himself and unbearable to listen to. His guests carry. Older episodes are still nice I guess. My favorite episode is probably the Anthony Bourdain one.

Reply to Thread