? servers

? players online

Creation of New Rank

• Content Count:  570

I think that this is something the that higher ups should look into since I, a relatively new player to the servers (again lol), have been quite confused about the new rulesets especially for TTT and JB. Having a Server Ambassador would alleviate many of the questions that I and many new players may have regarding some rules on the servers. :thumb:

Much Love,

support my admin app

• Like 3

• Content Count:  452

35 minutes ago, duffy said:

physically impossible with current server population 👍

Population can only be improved with activity.

18 minutes ago, Starlegendgod said:

So i'm guessing you want seasoned Regulars to bypass SA admin application by straight away becoming a temp/JR SA, correct?

If I was making the decision, those that meet the requirements would not need to apply and be approved for Server Administrator. While they could obtain Administrator and then apply for Ambassador, Ambassador would replace their Administrator rank.

25 minutes ago, Starlegendgod said:

it's not a bad idea to have well established regs to contribute to Server discussions(which is alr done by dominic)

Well established regs should continue to contribute to all discussions they want to voice their opinion on. 

32 minutes ago, Starlegendgod said:

You don't need an entire rank for this as SA/CA already have the power to communicate with the respective AO's to help make the gamemode fun and retain player-base.

Population is sparse and this rank would incentivize activity, and a commitment to continued activity.

• Content Count:  275

I'm an asshole who hasn't read the rest of the thread but I still gonna say my shit anyway.

1. Why add a new roll if we just got rid of some and consolidated others for sake of simplification.

2. Ranks and rolls aren't a garuenteed to way to incentivize activity.

3. This seems like stuff SA/CA should already be doing.

8 hours ago, Gumline said:

Participation in at least 1 server event per month.

4. Not every sever has an event every month. So this requirement is kinda impossible.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  452

6 hours ago, FanService said:

I'm an asshole who hasn't read the rest of the thread but I still gonna say my shit anyway.

This is sad and unbecoming of your rank.

Why add a new roll if we just got rid of some and consolidated others for sake of simplification.

Read the thread.

Not every sever has an event every month. So this requirement is kinda impossible.

No excuse not to run at least 1 event per server/month. Nothing in this thread is outside the realm of possibility. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

13 hours ago, duffy said:

physically impossible with current server population 👍

I was joking about this yesterday, but the idea that anyone would dedicate even a day or two server-time to helping get a server going is also unrealistic so it's not a bad suggestion in that regard. It reflects pretty badly when you could change that number to a few days and people would look at it all the same. 

• Content Count:  275

1 hour ago, Gumline said:

This is sad and unbecoming of your rank.

Cry me a river.

Read the thread.

Was at work when I losted my response so only read original post. I have now read the rest and I still stand by my point, this role would add nothing of value. 

No excuse not to run at least 1 event per server/month. Nothing in this thread is outside the realm of possibility.

Besides time events for bhop and surf you better start suggesting some events or join ET mate. I will agree however impossible wasn't the right word to use.

Reply to Thread