? servers

? players online

[QoTD] Question of the Day 10/04/22

• Content Count:  1051

Question: What habits do you have that you would like to replace?

I would love to stop biting my nails, its such a habit I have that I really wanna stop. And tbf its way more than my nails. Since I have Dermatophagia it's far worse than I'd like it to be. It doesn't look like horrible, but it's something I'd like to stop. (And no gum doesn't help.)

• Like 1
Edited by Acer

• Content Count:  216

Using speed as a stress reliever. I’ve gotten into the habit of taking highway runs whenever I’ve got a lot of shit on my mind. I know how stupid and reckless it is, but there’s a feeling it gives me that nothing else can.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3178

41 minutes ago, Acer said:

for whatever reason the first thing I thought of was the drug speed lol

Same, lol.

And I thought this part was just a metaphor for drawing a line... "I’ve gotten into the habit of taking highway runs whenever I’ve got a lot of shit on my mind.

(Please don't do drugs, thx 😛)

Anyways, for me it is (mostly unknowingly) biting the inside of my cheeks, and I just googled it and apparently this is a condition called Morsicatio buccarum, the more you know.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  5674

Not sure if procrastination necessarily counts as a habit, but it's gotten bad for me. I know what I have to do, I tell myself what I have to do and how easy it is, and I just don't end up doing it. I've been doing a lot of reading on ways to avoid it and obviously everyone procrastinates, but it's become super annoying in regards to my schoolwork, hobbies, and other responsibilities. I literally get annoyed at myself for procrastinating, continue to procrastinate, and then get more annoyed at myself.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  594

11 hours ago, Sully said:

Using speed as a stress reliever. I’ve gotten into the habit of taking highway runs whenever I’ve got a lot of shit on my mind. I know how stupid and reckless it is, but there’s a feeling it gives me that nothing else can.

basically this while maxing out RPMs each gear 

Reply to Thread