? servers

? players online

[QoTD] Question of the Day 10/05/22

• Content Count:  1051

Question: When you look out at the world, what is most fascinating for you?

This is something that has become new to me but I think I'll keep it up forever; its the sky. Specifically clouds but mostly the sky. I love the moon, stars, clouds, the way light beams through clouds, leaves, sky hue, etc. I've taken a lot of these pictures because I don't want to forget the moment.

44Crlem.jpg

im not a great photographer but i like the images regardless 

• Like 2
Edited by Acer

• Content Count:  5674

Well I suppose it's not our world, but I stare at the Moon a lot. Sounds corny but it's not in a "wow that's so beautiful man" way, it's in a "holy shit, that's a floating rock, like in space and shit" way. Space has always fascinated me beyond anything else and every time I look at the Moon it feels unreal. Crazy how you can even see the craters very clearly.

• Content Count:  2694

I think about how wild it is that we are able to do anything we do today. Computers are wild. How the fuck do they work. Planes???? Human ingenuity is so fascinating. How does Google operate as a company? It's so fucking big but it's organized and there's thousands of employees and so much that goes into it. Contstruction too. Mfers are just erecting these massive skyscrapers and it's taken so many years to perfect it. It's awesome. 

• Content Count:  8754

1 hour ago, John said:

I think about how wild it is that we are able to do anything we do today. Computers are wild. How the fuck do they work. Planes???? Human ingenuity is so fascinating. How does Google operate as a company? It's so fucking big but it's organized and there's thousands of employees and so much that goes into it. Contstruction too. Mfers are just erecting these massive skyscrapers and it's taken so many years to perfect it. It's awesome. 

I will tell you though for the last part from personal experience (work) - project management is SO slow in larger companies, lmao.

For me, I'd say the night sky. I love going to planetariums and looking at the star exhibitions, and also pictures from the JWST - incredible

Reply to Thread