? servers

? players online

[QoTD] Question of The Day 10/6/2022

• Content Count:  1438

hello

welcome to qotd 

What is something that you did prepandemic that you don't do as frequently now?

Right before the pandemic started I was going rock climbing pretty often but haven't gone since everything was locked down 🙃 

that and concerts, only because of my injury, not the pandemmy

• Like 1

• Content Count:  793

ima hit em with the reverse because tbh I can't remember much of what I did before hand. But what I did during lockdown that I don't really do that much anymore is dnd.

I'm not much for dnd, I've played a few campaigns because friends have pulled me into them but the few times I did play during lockdown were enjoyable.

It just kinda faded away mostly now though that everything is back into the swing of things.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2694

1 hour ago, Acer said:

ima hit em with the reverse because tbh I can't remember much of what I did before hand. But what I did during lockdown that I don't really do that much anymore is dnd.

I'm not much for dnd, I've played a few campaigns because friends have pulled me into them but the few times I did play during lockdown were enjoyable.

It just kinda faded away mostly now though that everything is back into the swing of things.

Yeah I agree with you on the first part. I really can't remember what I did before the pandemic. Nothing really. My life changed for the better because of the pandemic and everything I do now has happened after.

• Content Count:  793

4 hours ago, Nishok said:

I did a lot of airsoft back then, but I haven't played a single match since the first lockdown.

my college got an airsoft team. I pay only a bit and get access to their whole arsenal and equipment, its pretty sick. I forgot how fun airsoft is until I got back into it. You should to get some games in sometime.

• Content Count:  3178

19 hours ago, Acer said:

my college got an airsoft team. I pay only a bit and get access to their whole arsenal and equipment, its pretty sick. I forgot how fun airsoft is until I got back into it. You should to get some games in sometime.

That'll be for next year most likely, as weather isn't that great anymore this time of the year. 😛

18 hours ago, Prez said:

The one thing I know that I haven't done is go to an all you can eat buffet where it's a communal grab and go. Probably never will again lol

During the high peak, those restaurants in my area changed from take-it-yourself to a menu where you select all the things you wanted, and they brought it to you.

Liked that much more, but now they changed back to the normal and it's even worse quality than before.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread