? servers

? players online

It's Not Really Goodbye, Afterall

• Content Count:  6465

What an L for the community bro.

This is not very cash money of you at all.

I told myself I wouldn't sign in here anymore, but I wanted to say I hope life is good to you. The memories of this place are always going to be a wave of mixed emotions, but hopefully the new ones you make in life will be just as good as the ones you've left here. This place was my escape from life several times over the years, whenever things got bad in my life I would come back here for comfort and familiarity that I could escape my thoughts into. I'm an old boomer now, but my most memorable teenage years were right here, in this community, and you were always there, playing a part of it with me. The laughs we shared and the shenanigans we got into together are core memories of my youth that I sometimes retell to irl friends and family that have no idea how much they matter to me. You were once a great friend to me despite our many differences, and I will remember our friendship and the things we did here together for my entire life.

This post is the only one here for as far back as I can remember that is making me tear up. I hope you go far and try to always find happiness in life, old friend.

• Like 5

Reply to Thread