? servers

? players online

It's Not Really Goodbye, Afterall

• Content Count:  2206

It's been a hell of a ride man. From you chasing down all my alts back in the day to working together to make this place for the newer generations what it was for ours. Enjoy semi-retirement and good luck to you in life.

-Modgers

• Content Count:  11501

8 minutes ago, kabLe said:

It's been a hell of a ride man. From you chasing down all my alts back in the day to working together to make this place for the newer generations what it was for ours. Enjoy semi-retirement and good luck to you in life.

-Modgers

lmaoooo it’s Modgers with a 1. That was such another crazy story when that dude AWACS filed an admin complaint against like 15 of us for all having Modgers1 as our name and then threatened to “russle up the sheriff” when we found a pic of him online. I’ll have to comb photobucket and find it. 

Modgers got married, had a kid, flew in the marine corps, and is a pilot for United right now. Such a solid guy and is still a great friend. 

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2206

19 minutes ago, Caution said:

lmaoooo it’s Modgers with a 1. That was such another crazy story when that dude AWACS filed an admin complaint against like 15 of us for all having Modgers1 as our name and then threatened to “russle up the sheriff” when we found a pic of him online. I’ll have to comb photobucket and find it. 

Modgers got married, had a kid, flew in the marine corps, and is a pilot for United right now. Such a solid guy and is still a great friend. 

fucking Awacs, that guy was a trainwreck.

Here's a few gems:

^Iscout CA promotion LMAO

Edited by kabLe

Reply to Thread