? servers

? players online

POP/HIPHOP DYING?

• Content Count:  2678

Maybe the 2010s can be the beginning of good music making a comeback!

new york need's to come back and make some classics again nas is dropping a new album so lets see how that go's.......other than that autotunes need to die.also some one needs to tell lil wayne that he needs to stop making records cause his shit is just hot garbage.

• Content Count:  457

new york need's to come back and make some classics again nas is dropping a new album so lets see how that go's.......other than that autotunes need to die.also some one needs to tell lil wayne that he needs to stop making records cause his shit is just hot garbage.

Nas is collaborating with Damian Marley for his next album, so its not a solo. Brooklyn artist Maino released his album yesterday. It's decent. The west needs to make a big come back. Dre needs to drop Detox maybe that will bring hip-hop out of our coma.

• Content Count:  2678

Nas is collaborating with Damian Marley for his next album, so its not a solo. Brooklyn artist Maino released his album yesterday. It's decent. The west needs to make a big come back. Dre needs to drop Detox maybe that will bring hip-hop out of our coma.

west coast rap is on a respirator right now i dont think they can come back unless they switch there style up ( more lyrical and less trying to make Club/dance music )

• Content Count:  649

I love rap, it really sucks to see people like Lil' Wayne and Soulja Boy fucking it up.

Eminem's Relapse will hopefully put some hope back into the rap genre.

I seen many posts here that speaks the truth, like Bad Dogs, and Andre's.

Lil' Wayne's raps are shit, my freind talked about this before and said: "Lil' Wayne is 'so up there' that he can probably say the gayest shit ever on a track and it would still be hot"

Personally, I think he's right, it's fucking idiots that makes up the most idiotic words in a sentence and put a addictive beat and people will love it.

These rappers that think they're the best all the time will have that mindset that they can say anything and will still get money. Which is why they're songs are shit. With Cautions post, I agree completely, Eminem is actually putting effort into his lyrics, not just the beat.

• Content Count:  457

west coast rap is on a respirator right now i dont think they can come back unless they switch there style up ( more lyrical and less trying to make Club/dance music )

Umm what? I think you mean the south. (Flo Rida, Soulja Boy, Wayne, T-Pain, etc.)

West is all about drugs and gangs. (Ice Cube, The Game, Dre, Snoop.)

Reply to Thread