? servers

? players online

POP/HIPHOP DYING?

• Content Count:  11501

Why can't they make shit this good anymore.

The problem (with me at least) is that every time I hear a new song, not even just rap, I always compare it to the old school stuff, and if the song isn't nearly as good (which is 95% of the time), I'll just say it sucks and won't listen to it anymore.

• Content Count:  6559

The problem (with me at least) is that every time I hear a new song, not even just rap, I always compare it to the old school stuff, and if the song isn't nearly as good (which is 95% of the time), I'll just say it sucks and won't listen to it anymore.

That's my problem too.

I was in 8th grade when my cousin gave me The Chronic while I was visiting family in the U.S. because he didn't realize what he had bought. I had never listened to rap (i grew up overseas) and it blew my mind. Every song was sick.

After that album, everything else just sucked to me. Until Eminem's first 2 albums. Asides from that, meh.

• Content Count:  8383

this takes me back to middle school. Why can't they make shit this good anymore.

S0Sp500ZVI0

lol some good old stuff, Dr Dre and Snoop always made good stuff back then.

• Content Count:  11501

Good... i hate this kind of music. I wanna see some good rock music finally get made again.

Once again, don't post if you don't like. Simple. :thumb:

Reply to Thread