? servers

? players online

POP/HIPHOP DYING?

• Content Count:  457

Fuck yes.

Pre-2000 Classics - Illmatic, All Eyez on Me, Reasonable Doubt, Marshall Mathers LP, Ready to Die, Straight Outta Compton, AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted, The Chronic, E.L.E. (Extinction Level Event): The Final World Front, It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back

2000-Present classics - The Documentary, Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101, Graduation, Be

:sad:

(I missed a lot.)

• Content Count:  11501

Pre-2000 Classics - Illmatic, All Eyez on Me, Reasonable Doubt, Marshall Mathers LP, Ready to Die, Straight Outta Compton, AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted, The Chronic, E.L.E. (Extinction Level Event): The Final World Front, It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back

+ It's on (Dr. Dre) 187um Killa

• Content Count:  1078

I've always hated rap. Its useless bullcrap about slapping the bitches, degrading women, stealing, doing gang-violence, doing drugs, etc. 99% of it isn't even music, its just them speaking so fast and without pronunciation that you can't understand them. Then they throw in some purely tuned beat that stays the same for the whole damn song. There's nothing creative about it. No feeling in it. I see it as a disgrace to music that the artists actually worked hard to make.

It is dieing, just as all shelf trophies do. But, in all honesty.. Good. I hope it dies a slow and painful death(Wait, no i don't. If its slow i'll have to listen to more of this bullcrap. I take that back, i hope it dies over night.) Hope it stays dead too. God help us if it comes back as "retro" in 20 years.

• Content Count:  11501

I've always hated rap. Its useless bullcrap about slapping the bitches, degrading women, stealing, doing gang-violence, doing drugs, etc. 99% of it isn't even music, its just them speaking so fast and without pronunciation that you can't understand them. Then they throw in some purely tuned beat that stays the same for the whole damn song. There's nothing creative about it. No feeling in it. I see it as a disgrace to music that the artists actually worked hard to make.

It is dieing, just as all shelf trophies do. But, in all honesty.. Good. I hope it dies a slow and painful death(Wait, no i don't. If its slow i'll have to listen to more of this bullcrap. I take that back, i hope it dies over night.) Hope it stays dead too. God help us if it comes back as "retro" in 20 years.

You're an idiot. Don't come into a thread about it and make a piss poor attempt at a flame, at least have a valid argument. Seriously, it makes you look semi (if not fully) retarded when all you have is "ITS ALL BOUT CAPPIN A BROTHA AND SMACKIN A HO!" That would be like me saying all rock is is a bunch of highschool drop outs who scream nonsense words into a microphone with a guitarist + drummer in the background.

Next time, back yourself up better, it generally helps you from looking like a jackass.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  8383

I actually think all music has been going down the shit can for awhile. I mean granted you might get a pretty good song here and there but honestly most of the time all genres have lost their way and are trying either different stuff that doesnt work, or doing the same thing that still doesnt work. I wouldnt mind seeing more music like 80's and 90's, and even early 2000. Now tho its just hard to find anything good without just looking up old school stuff instead.

Reply to Thread