? servers

? players online

A personal farewell

• Content Count:  5086

=[ I'm sorry about your mom, and I hope her chemo goes well. Good luck with everything Ngo! Maybe you'll do what I did and come back in a bit but if not thanks for all you've done and I hope everything works out for you in the end.

• Content Count:  4960

Goodbye Ngo,

We in SteamGamers can't thank you enough for everything you have done, for beeing here, for making it possible for us to 'survive' with SteamGamers.

Most of us wouldn't have the heart, courage and strength to give up your social life, online life and anything to make your parents proud and help them with the shop, even if you're already making that much money. The capital you have brought into SteamGamers is something that looks out of reach for us, mostly because we're young people who either go to school or don't have the funds. I hope the best for you, your family and mostly your mother.

Your strength is something to be proud of!

I'll miss you Ngo, and i'm 100000% sure i'm not the only one, we'll not miss your money, but the person who you are.

Thank you for beeing with us and I hope you'll think about what happens in SG-City and with Garfh the evil president.

I couldn't express my feeling with this more than just say "Thank you, Good luck and Keep your head up! I admire you for these kind words and honesty."

20131.jpg

The best,

Zaraki

Reply to Thread