? servers

? players online

Change of ownership.

• Content Count:  2238

So money allegedly cant buy you admin or promotions.

But it can buy you the entire community.

Nice.

So...how much do I need then? ^-^

Before everyone freaks out and plans a revolt...

So we should call off the torches and pitchfork meeting for 10PM EST tonight?

Right, my assholery aside, I hope to see good changes for this community. I've only been around for a little under a year, but I've really enjoyed TTT and PB with you guys. And while I'm having a bit of difficulty surviving MC PVP, I enjoy staying around because of the friends I've made.

• Content Count:  1844

No point getting BC2 server as BF3 is coming.

Lets not buy 5 BF servers this time.

Hopefully we can get 1 and see where that gets us

agreed i think bf3 is finally announced for this fall so ill be preordering it at the end of summer

• Content Count:  1166

Somehow I doubt that Amir is as philanthropic as Garfield is, considering he hasn't been a big part of SG up until now. Taking this assumption and the fact that he has a deficit to recover from into perspective, can we expect ads on the site?

The only other option I can think of would be Internet serfdom, with a portion of our donations/wages going to the owner/landlord for the "privelege" to play/work the fields here.

• Content Count:  1053

Someone texted me and told me SG had been sold, i didn't believe it at first, had to check it out myself and i am disappoint. :shocked:

Glad you offered to sell it to a collective of BDs/AOs/CAs etc that may have been willing to put the community's interests before those of simply aggregating forum sites for monetary gain.

As someone who was one of the top supporters of this community, i would've also liked PotShot's idea, hell i would've put down the most money even if i couldn't run it, as long as it was kept in the hands of people who have worked so hard for this community.

Now for those who are saying, give the new owners a chance before we talk.

Hell, i'd have rather this chance had gone to people who have already proved themselves to the community, not someone none of us know with all of us holding onto hope that they will be able to make something better of our community.

• Like 11

Reply to Thread