? servers

? players online

So long, but not farewell

• Content Count:  2283

Thanks for all the work you did for us Paul!! I really like the store plugin you helped create, I hope it continues to run as well as it does!

Take care Paul, and congrats on PO Spartan!

• Content Count:  2947

LMFAO SPARTAN IS GOING TO BE PRESIDENT THATS FUCKING BOMB! lol SPARTONMON

and Paul good luck man MG will never be the same. I hope you do well in whatever you do with your career.

• Content Count:  2504

I'm sad to see you go Paul, because you have done a lot for SG and have been here since the beginning of SG, going back into the ZM days, before I even registered. I salute you for your hard work and effort put towards SG, but when ya gotta go, ya gotta go. You are a true example and role model for SteamGamers.

With this being said, I welcome Spartan to the Presidential position! You, Spartan, have been here for almost 3 long years and I'm sure you will do a great job! Hell, I remember when I registered, Spartan was just an SA and now look at his position! Congrats and I hope you enjoy running the community!

• Content Count:  227

Hm, so far I've seen 3 Presidents step down. While thats a shame I'm quite proud that you/we have kept chugging along as a community. Now to become more active whilst avoiding the all-seeing of spartan.

• Content Count:  2103

Damn Paul, it sucks to see you step down. You were by far my favorite. You were like Haggard, but more active and more awesome. :]

Spartan is in charge. Well. Does this mean that we can install a big whole to kick people into instead of banning them? I heard it works just as well...

• Content Count:  2390

"So long, but thanks for all the fish", Is what I thought the title was....

Anyways good luck with real life stuff, and gl to Spartan with being PO (that is until he too gets a real life and leave us).

The cycle of RL continues.....

Reply to Thread