? servers

? players online

So long, but not farewell

• Content Count:  131

Hey paul, congrats on graduating and good luck in life, you deserve it after all you've done for this community, but everything has an end sooner or later everyone of us here will be gone. Thanks for everything and the fun you gave us!

• Content Count:  4550

Good luck for your uni results Paul, hope you revised hard for them. Good luck in also finding a job, should be easier with uni credentials but you'll be paying off those uni bills for some time now haha. I got it all to look forward too.

I also know that some of you may have mixed opinions on me, and are concerned with this position I'm taking. I'll do my best to keep this place running, and I'll try to stay as active playing with you guys as well.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  760

Best wishes Paul, see you around the servers and you inspired me for your work on SG while being the big dog. I'm sure things will work out well for you.

Congrats Spartan and best of luck on the new position.

• Content Count:  277

Good luck for your uni results Paul, hope you revised hard for them. Good luck in also finding a job, should be easier with uni credentials but you'll be paying off those uni bills for some time now haha. I got it all to look forward too.

I also know that some of you may have mixed opinions on me, and are concerned with this position I'm taking. I'll do my best to keep this place running, and I'll try to stay as active playing with you guys as well.

How much we like you depends on how fast you get the store plugin on Deathrun.

On another note:

SO MANY GOODBYE THREADS. IT'S SUMMER, YOU SHOULD ALL BE COMING BACK TO US, NOT LEAVING US!

Reply to Thread