? servers

? players online

Turn SG SCRIM into a SG PUG server

• Content Count:  1371

It's used a lot. What are you on sir. Or simply get mick and the other sgscrim regulars on your friends list and you'll get about 20 invites a day.

mick?

and well thats the thing. i'm not really good at CSS. i used to play 1.6 back in the day, but i feel like if it takes a while to get a full game going and i don't do well it's a waste of time. im sure other people feel this way, thats a reason why i would want it to have players all the time instead of just inviting others

Edited by alb

• Content Count:  1950

mick?

and well thats the thing. i'm not really good at CSS. i used to play 1.6 back in the day, but i feel like if it takes a while to get a full game going and i don't do well it's a waste of time. im sure other people feel this way, thats a reason why i would want it to have players all the time instead of just inviting others

Then it sounds like you want to play more of Reg CSS I suppose and that is a public server.

I don't think playing in the scrim server is a waste of time because I am awful but I have slightly improved I have noticed. I used to hardly be able to get a kill then I learned how I personally am able to snatch a few kills. You don't need to be amazing at scrimming to join I joined in one even when I have never even been in a scrim before and I was garbage but I still had fun.

Then it sounds like you want to play more of Reg CSS I suppose and that is a public server.

I don't think playing in the scrim server is a waste of time because I am awful but I have slightly improved I have noticed. I used to hardly be able to get a kill then I learned how I personally am able to snatch a few kills. You don't need to be amazing at scrimming to join I joined in one even when I have never even been in a scrim before and I was garbage but I still had fun.

nah trust me i'm not talking about regular css

and nice, i used to play esea on css and i noticed i did get better slightly but it's also been a while

• Content Count:  1842

what the title says. SG scrim is never used, it's always dead and i'm sure it costs money to run. it also has a password for no apparent reason, and according to caution SGSL ended 2 years ago.

So what i want to propose is to turn SG SCRIM into a PUG [pick up game] server similar to an ESEA server. What this means is basically it requires 10 players to start, a friendly 5v5 on league maps only. It would be for anyone to use, good or bad, just for fun and for practice.

Things it would require:

1. SxE injected - it's basically a addon you run while playing CS that disables any cheats from being used. it's usually not possible to bypass SxE, and it's 100% safe.

2. CAL.cfg - basically a small CFG file that enables the game to start with CAL league settings and has the ten second count down and the *MATCH IS NOW LIVE* stuff.

3. ACS anti-cheat client

i don't see why NOT to make it public. it just sits around all day, empty

guy you are a fucking retard honestly making this thread about something you clearly know nothing of

please do research

guy you are a fucking retard honestly making this thread about something you clearly know nothing of

please do research

woah, calm the fuck down? no need to get your panties in a bunch kiddo

Edited by alb

It's ~$7 a month to play ESEA. Get real.

why do people get butthurt so easily? i don't pay for esea simply because i don't want to PLAY esea..

Reply to Thread