? servers

? players online

Skyrim Q & A

• Content Count:  2686

No question here only a tip, if someone had told me before I would have saved a lot of gold xD.

Basically if you want to get Smithing to 100, you don't have to make better and better items you can just make the same old shit for 80 levels straight. Best item to do that with - iron dagger. Buy leather straps or leather and iron ingots from all the smiths around Skyrim, turn them in to loads of iron daggers, gratz, you got smithing 100 :p

• Content Count:  2043

No question here only a tip, if someone had told me before I would have saved a lot of gold xD.

Basically if you want to get Smithing to 100, you don't have to make better and better items you can just make the same old shit for 80 levels straight. Best item to do that with - iron dagger. Buy leather straps or leather and iron ingots from all the smiths around Skyrim, turn them in to loads of iron daggers, gratz, you got smithing 100 :p

Though remember that things level with you (like in oblivion) so dungeons can get a lot harder

TIP: Don't play a twohanded character. If you want to play melee go with a shield and an onearmed weapon. Blocking can get pretty tactical when you get the timeslowing when enemies powerattack you and the shield bash which can interrupt a dragon.

• Content Count:  3178

TIP: Don't play a twohanded character. If you want to play melee go with a shield and an onearmed weapon. Blocking can get pretty tactical when you get the timeslowing when enemies powerattack you and the shield bash which can interrupt a dragon.

I'm doing fine two handed with a special sword :p

I'm doing fine two handed with a special sword :p

The combat for 2-handed weapons hasn't been improved much from oblivion so if you didn't like it there there's not much of a difference. I'm not saying it's bad it just felt pretty boring for me :/

• Content Count:  2686

This is good advice :p. When I started, I anticipated this and even though at the time I had a 2H-sword I didn't put any points in that. Having a shield is good and having good survivability is even better :d.

• Content Count:  1842

Pffft. Craft better armor and weapons with 100 smithing, pwn dungeons :d

you dont need better armour i completed most of the game with steel plate armour although after i completed the main quest i did all the daedra q's and got some badass gear

i started off playing dual wield untill the first dragon and found out it was useless shield and axe/mace is the way to go

• Content Count:  1465

Q: I had my companion and a dog follow me to the black reach, (I'm not sure if thats what its called) while i was in there I told them I didn't need their help (The last option when talking to companions, not the "wait here" one). When I was done and ready to get them back, I went to the original places where I found them, but they weren't there. Where are they? o.o

Black reach:

the place with the glowing mushrooms or whatever they are you go through when you have to get the Elder Scroll

Reply to Thread