? servers

? players online

Skyrim Q & A

• Content Count:  716

/lastsavedgame

:p

Lol if I remember correctly that troll one-hitted you. I have 73-hours of gameplay now and I only own two houses. Whiterun and Riften, and Riften's is a lot nicer. Also a tip on smithing. I just discovered that all those useless dwarven items like cogs and plates can be turned into dwarven ingots to use towards smithing.

• Content Count:  3178

Lol if I remember correctly that troll one-hitted you.

Indeed, I had to steal a horse and run past the troll and ignore it xD

Protip: Never run around without armor.. ice-trolls will rape you early game :(

• Content Count:  3056

Eh, I got that ice troll myself by using magic and jumping up and down A LOT, works wonders. You can still run backwards if you just press "a" or "d" at the same time, just harder to control it that way, but the speed is the same as with running forwards.

• Content Count:  1465

Couldn't find them so I just reloaded my save and got them back. My dog died anyways while I was attacking a fort with the Imperials. I accidentally hit him with my sword D: and for Lydia... well lets just say she flew off a cliff... when I shouted at her. Lots of lols.

• Content Count:  3791

I'm a battlemage, has to be one of the best. I use fire bolt in both hands, usually one shot everybody with that. If they get too close, two one handed weps and batter the fuck out of them, if all else fails and I'm about to die, I freeze them with a shout then heal my self. :)

• Content Count:  930

IF ANYONE IS LAGGING EVERY 5-10 MINUTES OUTSIDE OF CITIES

I think I found a temporary fix for it. It's a patch that a user released onto the Skyrim forums, you should find it with some Googling but since no one seemed to have the issue I won't bother posting a link.

Guest Smiley :]
I'm a battlemage, has to be one of the best. I use fire bolt in both hands, usually one shot everybody with that. If they get too close, two one handed weps and batter the fuck out of them, if all else fails and I'm about to die, I freeze them with a shout then heal my self. :)

STOP STEALIN' MUH CHARACTER.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread