? servers

? players online

Skyrim Q & A

• Content Count:  2942

Q: I had my companion and a dog follow me to the black reach, (I'm not sure if thats what its called) while i was in there I told them I didn't need their help (The last option when talking to companions, not the "wait here" one). When I was done and ready to get them back, I went to the original places where I found them, but they weren't there. Where are they? o.o

Black reach:

the place with the glowing mushrooms or whatever they are you go through when you have to get the Elder Scroll

You got rid of them for good I'm pretty sure

Guest Smiley :]
TIP: Don't play a twohanded character. If you want to play melee go with a shield and an onearmed weapon. Blocking can get pretty tactical when you get the timeslowing when enemies powerattack you and the shield bash which can interrupt a dragon.

I'm mastering in destruction magic, and some regen. I have a pretty strong twohand axe, wiff a magical echantment, and it's pretty effective. Shockmagic for distance, then bash their heads in when they're close to me. If you get decent at blocking with it, it's not that bad.

• Content Count:  3178

What if I never bought a house...

Have you hired a hotel, gotten into a guild (such as the college, they give you a free room, and all that shit).

Go visit every place where you got a (temporary) room.

• Content Count:  2686

I also miss my companion, the lady I got to assist me in Whiterun.. I had to take another companion on a mission but now I want her back, can't seem to find her anywhere. I joined the Companions tho, maybe she is in their rooms somewhere?

• Content Count:  6712

I also miss my companion, the lady I got to assist me in Whiterun.. I had to take another companion on a mission but now I want her back, can't seem to find her anywhere. I joined the Companions tho, maybe she is in their rooms somewhere?

Whenever I lost her (before she died) she would be in my house in Whiterun. If you haven't bought the house there yet then I dunno.

• Content Count:  2686

lol that chick whiterun died with me within 5min on my way up to the greybeards a frost troll jumped us and she got killed fucking trolls

Lol. I killed that troll solo x)

Whenever I lost her (before she died) she would be in my house in Whiterun. If you haven't bought the house there yet then I dunno.

Yeah, no house Q_Q

Reply to Thread