? servers

? players online

SG TeamSpeak

• Content Count:  35

I've used both vent and teamspeak, and I would support teamspeak. It just seems better overall in terms of features, simplicity, and sound quality. Then again, I grew up on it.

• Content Count:  164

Mumble is superior to ventrillo in every way as you can see in this link. However when we had a mumble server it didn't even last a week because people (the people that couldn't understand how to use the mumble wizard) wouldn't stop using vent. The same thing would happen if we got a teamspeak 3 server unless ventrillo was shutdown so people would be forced to use it.

Teamspeak 3 would also be nice because of A.C.R.E for ARMA 3

• Content Count:  3401

I prefer teamspeak but I really don't think we need a change

i persnaly think we shud use skype thuo

i don't know why the fuck you keep pushing this point

it has no support from caution, spartan, psyche and evilshadow. (and i'm sure numerous other higherups)

I wouldn't mind seeing a SG Teamspeak server. I prefer using it myself, so yeah I'm in favor of this idea. Wouldn't mind having to moderate it either, if no one else wants to.

• Content Count:  1719

Guys seriously. TS3 have only satisfied me at ONE occasion. When we do phone-calls over air. As it keeps the quality at the highest possible point. Other wise. I have spoken to many of you guys at SG over mic. And you are FAR AWAY from the upper treshold of quality! I would be surprised if any of you have paid more than 90$ for you mic's. Even less if it's a separate mic and not just a headset.

So drop that sound quality subject. Because there is no chance at all that barely any of you guys have the equipment to even bottleneck on the current ventrilo-limit lol

Those are my 2 cents about the quality part.

• Content Count:  6465

I wouldn't mind seeing a SG Teamspeak server. I prefer using it myself, so yeah I'm in favor of this idea. Wouldn't mind having to moderate it either, if no one else wants to.

Because clearly if the community gets a new community voice chat program, they are going to just appoint one manager of it rather than having the current ranking system we have for Ventrilo.

I agree with Caution on every single one of his posts in this thread.

• Content Count:  2167

Guys seriously. TS3 have only satisfied me at ONE occasion. When we do phone-calls over air. As it keeps the quality at the highest possible point. Other wise. I have spoken to many of you guys at SG over mic. And you are FAR AWAY from the upper treshold of quality! I would be surprised if any of you have paid more than 90$ for you mic's. Even less if it's a separate mic and not just a headset.

So drop that sound quality subject. Because there is no chance at all that barely any of you guys have the equipment to even bottleneck on the current ventrilo-limit lol

Those are my 2 cents about the quality part.

I may be pickier than most because I like to stream my vinyl collection over vent/ts3.

• Content Count:  2167

Because clearly if the community gets a new community voice chat program, they are going to just appoint one manager of it rather than having the current ranking system we have for Ventrilo.

I agree with Caution on every single one of his posts in this thread.

I do believe Paralyzed is saying that he would handle the management if no one else wants to, not that he should be the only one allowed to manage it. As I have seen in this thread there seem to be alot of people who don't want to have to manage a new server which is why he kindly volunteered to bear the burden if you will.

Reply to Thread