? servers

? players online

out of curiousity...

• Content Count:  3791

The way Escape is going now, having another Escape server would be very very bad. We struggle to get one server populated, I think two would just kill off the player base. We need something new and exciting, perhaps even get someone to make SG a gamemode, with enough advertising (Gameplay videos etc) we could get a very nice player base.

• Content Count:  1802

Altho Vip escape was always my favourite server and I have been wanting it back since it left. I agree that it might have negative effect on normal escape.

Mayby little vip event on escape?

• Content Count:  1025

VIP/GG/HnS/SK/Rally/etc. multi-server

Different events for different weeks if it's not too hard.

All of them bring back good memories, but those only were for a week or two until they died. So combine them and switch them up every so often. Again, if it's not an incredible pain in the ass...

• Content Count:  11501

That aside, we still have two servers that are empty most of the times. That being Surf:DM and 24/7 Dust2. Perhaps those need to be looked into first, before even trying to expand ourselves on more CSS servers. (Unless you of course were planning to change one of those into a new one). Sure they might fill up in Summer, but that still doesn't give both of these servers a steady population because they'll just empty out again once the Summer is over.

SG is not a reg community, dust 2 populates in the summer when everyone is out of school, that server is staying.

If I posted a thread asking for new ideas and said "no more surf" at the bottom, what do you think I'm going to do with surf dm...lol...

• Content Count:  11501

VIP/GG/HnS/SK/Rally/etc. multi-server

Different events for different weeks if it's not too hard.

All of them bring back good memories, but those only were for a week or two until they died. So combine them and switch them up every so often. Again, if it's not an incredible pain in the ass...

It's possible but it requires an AO to manually change the game mod every time we want it switched. I mean, I'll keep the idea in the back of my head cause I like the idea of a 'multi' server, but I don't like the idea of it having to be manually changed.

Reply to Thread