? servers

? players online

out of curiousity...

• Content Count:  498

No point as of now. Half of our css servers are empty on a daily basis, except events and such. And servers like HNS and GG doesn't really work out too well. They tend to die out pretty quick, and they only last for a short period of time.

• Content Count:  3401

How about a CS:GO server?

I know it failed in the past, but maybe try it again.

Depends what I guess

zombie mod and zombie escape don't work, when lots of shooting happens in a small area, everyone's pings shoot up really high, don't know how people can play that

• Content Count:  4798

Now we must ask ourselves- why do we fail where others succeed? How do we make it so we do not fail ? Or we can just keep trying new stuff and hope that at least one new server becomes semi - successful , like MC FTB. I remember that someone suggested quake style deathmatch once .

I will look into some new gamemodes tomorrow.

Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  469

Low Grav 24/7 Scoutz Knivez for my old school amusement. JK that would fail hard core.

But seriously any type of server if up soon and populated by admins/regs over the next few weeks could build an outside following large enough to sustain it through the summer more than likely. The problem is there is no way to tell which servers will survive the early fall, so its a bit of a crap shoot at this point.

Though the idea of a monthly rotating server is pretty interesting. Long enough that the AO doesn't feel they are messing with it constantly but short enough that its just starting to burnout when it changes.

Reply to Thread