? servers

? players online

Post food that you make!

• Content Count:  2694

decided to make my own rib sandwich because mcdonalds is no longer serving the mcrib and i am incredibly bored and have nothing else to do. i made the bbq myself. ketchup, molasses, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, and salt. it was delicious and i plan on making some more so i can bottle it and stick it in the fridge. the pork came out great. i started out by taking around 2 pounds of pork loin chops and putting them through a food processor to make ground pork. i then took the ground pork and formed them into 4 patties. i stuck them in the freezer overnight. this morning (12 o clock) i woke up, took a shower, and started cooking. slapped the pork onto the cast iron and let it sit. my brothers and dad loved it. i thought it was good. maybe i'll make it again in the future. pork chops are pretty inexpensive and you can make some good dishes with it. i still around a pound left of it so i'll end up making some different dish in the future. 

here is my McJohn

20220108_151308.jpg

20220108_151303.jpg

20220108_151444.jpg

i also made double fried french fries. to be honest, i didnt like the french fries. this was my first time trying the double frying method and the only thermometer i had was a meat thermometer that goes up to 302degrees F. the first fry should have been at around 320f and then the 2nd fry was supposed to be at 350f. they were OKAY. 

20220108_151310.jpg

thank you for reading. i'll be back soon

• Like 10

hello friends. today my father and i made chicken sandwiches. i've been wanting to make them for a while and we finally got around to it. we also made fries. typically we fry them but we already fried so much that we just threw them into the air fryer. my dad has probably been making chicken cutlet, tenders, or some other fried chicken thing like once every other week just because they are tasty and he has been enjoying experimenting with different methods. he never disappoints. im so grateful to have a talented chef and a great guy as my father.

TVCENl0.jpg

bnY0762.jpg

1obbTXj.jpg

they were absolutely delicious. hands down the best chicken sandwich ive had. i just wish we cut the chicken a TAD thicker. other than that it was magnificent. we got the brioche buns from a bakery and they tasted great. i put lettuce and tomato on mine. one of them had regular mayo spread on the bun and the other one had a spicy mayo spread. the fries were pretty good too. thank you for reading :)

• Like 5

Been craving grilled cheese/melt so I decided to make some on my day off from work. I used a garlic butter spread to toast the bread. I used a mexican shredded cheese blend that consists of monterey jack, cheddar, queso and asadero. I also used colby jack shredded, and then slices of pepperjack and sharp cheddar. I love tomatoes so I cut some slices and seasoned them with sea salt, garlic powder, and black pepper. Also threw in some pepperoni. I don't know why I continue to add pepperoni because most of the time I don't even enjoy it and it was like $6 for a package of pepperoni. Whatever. They were delicious. The bread came out great being toasted with the garlic butter spread.

20220613_143032.jpg

20220613_143038.jpg

20220613_143150.jpg

20220613_143154.jpg

• Like 2

Reply to Thread