? servers

? players online

Post food that you make!

• Content Count:  1654

55 minutes ago, Kieran said:

Requested by @John, I made some penne alla vodka with prosciutto. The recipe is from "NOT ANOTHER COOKING SHOW" on YouTube. I really enjoyed how this one turned out. Probably going to stay away from pasta for my next dish. 

spacer.png

Okay this.... this looks really fucking good. One of my all time favourite pasta dishes.

• Content Count:  2694

Haven't posted in here in a long time. About 3-4 weeks ago my dad and I made homemade chicken tenders and ever since then he's been making them once a week to perfect it. The tenders have been pretty awesome every single time he has made it. We've been using both chicken breasts and chicken tenders. I prefer the chicken tenders because they're smaller and crispier but the breasts come out real tender and it's just so tasty. We also made our own chipotle ranch after trying like 6 different bottles varieties that have blown. We just took some ranch and mixed it with chipotle peppers. Tasted great. I'll be posting here again in around a week in a half. More homemade pizza and then homemade fries.

x7cDHa1.png?1

• Like 6

• Content Count:  2187

so I’ve been trying to get into more stuff recently (like growing flowers and going to the gym) and since my mom recently went on vacation, I got the whole house to myself. I decided to make some banana nut bread today and I think it went well. The bottom was a liiiittle bit burnt but other than that, it turned out great for my first try at baking bread. 

ZCJnhov_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&
YWvfrlG_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&
TsoNvEg_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

• Like 7

Hello. Yesterday @micheand I made some things. So first off I know I'm going to get made fun of for the pizza but it's not my fault. I didn't feel like making the dough myself so I got the dough from a pizzaria. I opened up the container and the dough just wouldn't stretch. I spent 30 minutes doing an assortment of things to it but it wouldn't stretch out. The pizza ended up being good but not great. The sauce I made was great. We also turned 5 pounds of potatoes into french fries throughout the day. At around 1 am we took some frozen Angus burgers and threw them into the air fryer with mozzarella cheese on top alongside some pasta in the leftover sauce. It was spectacular. 

20210703_170724.jpg

IMG_20210703_181213_322.jpg

20210703_204346.jpg

20210704_012452.jpg

IMG_20210704_131218_359.jpg

• Like 10

Today I made a BLT. It slapped. It slapped me good. I spread mayo on one but not the other. I learned that mayo is the way to go. I toasted the bread with leftover bacon fat. Anyways, it slapped. I'm gonna use thicker cut bacon next time and maybe heirloom tomatoes :smile1:

20210730_182911.jpg

20210730_183142.jpg

20210730_183144.jpg

• Like 6

Reply to Thread