? servers

? players online

Wipe the Slate Clean - Remove all permanent bans older than 6 months - year+

• Content Count:  4798

Might as well go to the local prison and let out all of the inmates .

Seriously though these people have made their (bad) decisions and have been permed for a reason . We can unperm people only if they present a good case in their appeals. Of course there is always a chance that one of the higherups snaps and deletes the banlists for teh lulz .

• Content Count:  1120

Might as well go to the local prison and let out all of the inmates .

Seriously though these people have made their (bad) decisions and have been permed for a reason . We can unperm people only if they present a good case in their appeals. Of course there is always a chance that one of the higherups snaps and deletes the banlists for teh lulz .

LOL alright alright.

You joke but it'll happen though. Mark my words.

• Content Count:  1676

If people don't care enough about the community to at least make an attempt at getting unbanned from it, then they don't care enough about the community to make any sort of valuable contribution to it if they were suddenly unbanned. The ability to appeal a permanent ban exists for reason.

Of course there is always a chance that one of the higherups snaps and deletes the banlists for teh lulz .

You joke but it'll happen though. Mark my words.

Panda AO 2013

• Content Count:  3791

I can see the pros and cons to this, but in all reality why bother? Yeah we have a lot of bans on the banlist, but it doesn't exactly effect us in a negative way. If people really want to be unbanned, let them come make an appeal.

• Content Count:  3056

I can see the pros and cons to this, but in all reality why bother? Yeah we have a lot of bans on the banlist, but it doesn't exactly effect us in a negative way. If people really want to be unbanned, let them come make an appeal.

Just like XeNo, I really fail to see the pros at all. Can you at least explain what pros there are?

• Content Count:  1710

Just like XeNo, I really fail to see the pros at all. Can you at least explain what pros there are?

somewhere hidden in the huge mass of banned players is someone he cares about

• Content Count:  3791

A less hectic banlist :')

• Content Count:  6465

A less hectic banlist :')

So basically, no pros and only cons.

If I had the ability, I would have rejected this already.

Reply to Thread