? servers

? players online

Promotion!

• Content Count:  11501

Hello all,

This is a little late, but I'd like everyone to welcome SpikedRocker to the rank of Administrative Officer! For those of you who do not know, Spiked used to be a higher up here a long time ago, and we are happy to have him back. We know he will perform just as well (if not better) as he did 5+ years ago. Welcome back!

We also have MPQC who has decided to step into the rank of Technical Administrator. MPQC has made this decision on his own, and we thank him for all the work he has done. I am extremely glad that he will remain as a TA, and is not stepping down altogether.

Last but not least, Vinyl has also decided to step down from AO to the rank of Community Enforcer. We thank him for all his work as an AO and hope that one day he will find the time to rejoin the ranks.

Sidenote: I have been afk~ish the past 6 months...I was overseas for a few months and have taken a leave of personal absence for a month or so as well afterwards. I am now back, however, and plan to get the ball rolling here. Expect more updates to the community soon!

• Like 3

Reply to Thread