? servers

? players online

Promotions, you say? Indeed!

• Content Count:  11501

Hello everyone, I've got a few promotions here that have been in the making for a couple weeks, but we have finalized them.

To Community Adviser (seriously, why are we spelling it as 'Advisor' all the time...) we have a couple people taking a step up. Please welcome Crazy Swede, Labarr, Thomson, and Sphin(cter)xxy to their new roles. They will assist the higher up staff in...well...advising us when we need to flip our pillows to the cold side.

Up to the rank of Technical Administrator, we are promoting Liam Brown. He's proven his worth, and has more than definitely earned his new shit-brown color. Make sure he feels at home with his new, totally awesome color. As well as Liam, we also have SpikedRocker stepping over. Spiked has done a tremendous amount of work for this community, but has had a few personal issues going on that are preventing him from being here as much as he would like. I'm sad to see him not red, but I'm also glad that he's gonna be sticking around a bit.

On up to Administrative Officer, we are promoting R3TROATTACK! This was a close call between a few people, but it was unanimous that he deserves his new role. Please make him feel welcome by posting all sorts of ban appeals, player complaints, admin complaints...hell pretty much just start PMing him with anything you can think of.

Finally, we have some people taking a big step up to become Board of Directors. My main man Xeno is coming back to BD after taking a few months off from SG. Xeno put in a great deal of hard work into the community when he was a higher up here, and I have no doubt he'll do the same thing this time around. The second person is someone new to the BD rank. They have been at SG for 7 years now, and has spent a good deal of time as a CA+. Please welcome Beth(el) up to BD! If you guys have any questions or need any work done, please send her multiple PM's. She likes it.

Please welcome every one of these people to their new rank, and keep your eye open for more promotions / community changes in the near future.

• Like 20
Edited by R3TROATTACK

Reply to Thread