? servers

? players online

Possible rdm?...

• Content Count:  87

On the map ttt_richburg if you go into the tunnels, there is a button that shoots flaming barrels out. if you are inno and you press it and kill another inno is that rdm?

• Content Count:  1719

I guess that depends on if you obviously didn't know that the other person was there, or if you pressed the button, was aware of him/her being there and just pressed it to be a dick.

Admins are probably better at these sorts of things tho, so I'll leave it to them ^_^

• Content Count:  5678

We were all just messing around with it just now. I saw you died, I would assume it'd be RDM I don't know though. I don't think anyone there that died cared at all though.

Just avoid that area if you don't want to die from it.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1984

I know that in jb we can tell who pressed what button so if it happens the same way in TTT and a inno kills another inno with a button we should be able to know who did it.

^Yea we should be able to know who pressed the button because it's listed as "suicide" when you inspect the bodies as detective. Also, it can prevent innos from using the button. Only times I use it is when people are okay with it or when I'm a traitor

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1083

We were all just messing around with it just now. I saw you died, I would assume it'd be RDM I don't know though. I don't think anyone there that died cared at all though.

Just avoid that area if you don't want to die from it.

I agree with you, no one really cared and we knew it, but I would say you better be damn sure no one in the area cares otherwise it would definitely be RDM if you did it knowingly

• Content Count:  1621

Unless you are like me and just go press buttons you find in maps, it might be rdm. Haven't played that map I don't think, but if you intentionally press a button that you know will harm people, you may want to make sure the area is clear or not press it at all. This may change depending on the situation and the intent of the person pressing it. Some buttons just go rogue

• Content Count:  1667

I would consider this rdm. Just don't press the button unless if you are a traitor. Like in minecraftslayers the button for the lava bridge would be rdm if you killed an inno (only if you were an inno). So this would be consider as rdm so who ever did it you shouldn't be doing this.

• Content Count:  1300

I would consider this rdm. Just don't press the button unless if you are a traitor. Like in minecraftslayers the button for the lava bridge would be rdm if you killed an inno (only if you were an inno). So this would be consider as rdm so who ever did it you shouldn't be doing this.

I agree with this.

If you aren't a T, there's absolutely no reason for you to press this button.

Reply to Thread