? servers

? players online

Remove this map from the server?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Remove this map from the server?

ttt_slender_slayers removal

• Content Count:  461

Haven't played on TTT regularly for a while, but this map is a serious groan when it wins map vote. Map is only moderately tolerable when the lights are on, but no one keeps the lights on because everyone just hits it immediately. The darkness on maps becomes pretty boring after a certain point and the black fog that completely blocks out radar blips past a certain distance is just useless extension to the round time where nothing happens(especially in a 1v1). Although it happens on bigger maps as well due to draw distance, you know that when you can't see the blip they are in a certain part of the map. Not seeing the blip on slender could mean they are anywhere and, unless they are camping, you probably won't find them.

• Content Count:  170

I like idea but it's just to big. If this map wasn't so big it would be a lot more enjoyable. 90% of the time you get shot at the beginning of the round and have to wait 5 mins for next round

• Content Count:  1719

Haven't played on TTT regularly for a while, but this map is a serious groan when it wins map vote. Map is only moderately tolerable when the lights are on, but no one keeps the lights on because everyone just hits it immediately. The darkness on maps becomes pretty boring after a certain point and the black fog that completely blocks out radar blips past a certain distance is just useless extension to the round time where nothing happens(especially in a 1v1). Although it happens on bigger maps as well due to draw distance, you know that when you can't see the blip they are in a certain part of the map. Not seeing the blip on slender could mean they are anywhere and, unless they are camping, you probably won't find them.

I thought the map was dark no matter what? Are you telling me there is a lightswitch???? o.o

• Content Count:  1984

I actually like this map... If you don't like it then don't vote for it...

Thing is often times, slender is listed as first choice on vote map and people quickly select first choice to get rid the list because they're in the middle of a round. And if not, people barely vote for it because there are maps that are better so the request to remove this map is about taking it off because it's barely played.

The only problem I have with slender is that is a big winding map and it makes it harder to find others which makes rounds longer. The radar doesn't cover people sometimes because it requires you to be close. But what I enjoy about this map is it being dark and having to be alert. It makes being a traitor fun when you're not looking for the last people alive. Honestly if I wasn't walking around in a circle because the map does get confusing, it would be much more enjoyable.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1193

Thing is often times, slender is listed as first choice on vote map and people quickly select first choice to get rid the list because they're in the middle of a round. And if not, people barely vote for it because there are maps that are better so the request to remove this map is about taking it off because it's barely played.

The only problem I have with slender is that is a big winding map and it makes it harder to find others which makes rounds longer. The radar doesn't cover people sometimes because it requires you to be close. But what I enjoy about this map is it being dark and having to be alert. It makes being a traitor fun when you're not looking for the last people alive. Honestly if I wasn't walking around in a circle because the map does get confusing, it would be much more enjoyable.

I agree with you 100%.

• Content Count:  5674

Thing is often times, slender is listed as first choice on vote map and people quickly select first choice to get rid the list because they're in the middle of a round.

I mean, if people were to vote for slender_slayers randomly because they're in the middle of a round after they die they can just overlook their choice and type !revote.

• Content Count:  1984

I mean, if people were to vote for slender_slayers randomly because they're in the middle of a round after they die they can just overlook their choice and type !revote.

Well that's work and I honestly didn't know that command until 2 months in lmao. But when people revote, no one even picks it so it's barely played