? servers

? players online

Why We Like SG Servers

• Content Count:  1719

I just love the community over all.

Most of the people here are fun to hang around TS with, and play games with.

The servers are nicely done and maintained by our sexy AOs, and the rules are upheld by us higherdown slaves :]

The BD does their thing, and it all ends up working at the end of the day. It's just a lovely place to stay to have a laugh for some hours a day.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4799

The people in this community are pretty great, many fun times and dank memes. There have been good times and bad times over the years but it still brings me great joy to visit this place every day.

also the CA dental plan is pretty good, I guess.

Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  1300

This community connects and socializes in a very positive way that I don't see other communities doing. The hierarchy system that we have going also is a great way of problem-solving. Social stabilization is incredibly strong in this community due to the overall outlook and vibes that people such as yourself bring. #KeepSGGreat

Agreed, didn't often meet such a well organized hierarchy & socialized community which makes SG one of my favourite one so far.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1667

The reason why I love SG is not only cause of the servers but mostly the people in the community. You guys are basically my second family. I know mostly all of you and became really close friends with you. There is no other community I would like to join.

Reply to Thread