? servers

? players online

CT Armor

• Content Count:  174

We should have a day where CTs don't get armor, and we could see what it is like with CTs not having any armor. I think it would be more fun and challenging..

Just a thought and wanted to know what others think of this?

• Content Count:  2589

I guess that would be some kind of event with selected CTs, best CTs try with the best Ts

Brb slowly killing myself while the little kiddies fight over who's the best CT/T.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  346

Yeah I 100% disagree it would make it to easy for t's like Caution said. For exampe on Vipinthemix usp-s is normal 1 shot headshot with no armour and a T can completly destroy ct's when they are coming out of armoury.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2589

The whole CT armor thing is a very fragile subject since it severely affects the way the game plays out. We've tried just about every combination you can think of and the current setup has proven to be the best working one right now.

At this time nothing is going to change in regards to CT armor.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  678

The whole CT armor thing is a very fragile subject since it severely affects the way the game plays out. We've tried just about every combination you can think of and the current setup has proven to be the best working one right now.

At this time nothing is going to change in regards to CT armor.

^^^ This. Plus, think about this. The 1:2 ratio is designed very perfectly. How many right clicks to the front does it take? 2. How many Usp/P2K dinks (at close range)? 2.

It's put together so that the prisoners can work like that old cliche about the Russian army. The guy in front of you dies, you pick up his gun and continue fighting.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.