? servers

? players online

Appeals section

• Content Count:  2230

It's hard to explain the feeling when as an admin you kind of just want someone to appeal. It's never usually worth the hassle, but when someone has been so ignorant, broken so many rules and still claims they're in the right you almost want them to appeal just so the rest of the community gets a little share of their words. Mostly hassle tho xd

I wonder if others get that feel

• Content Count:  1984

It's hard to explain the feeling when as an admin you kind of just want someone to appeal. It's never usually worth the hassle, but when someone has been so ignorant, broken so many rules and still claims they're in the right you almost want them to appeal just so the rest of the community gets a little share of their words. Mostly hassle tho xd

I wonder if others get that feel

LMAOO i understand. Also when they threaten to make an admin complaint, I kinda want them to do it.

• Content Count:  2238

To be honest, they're not that good. We get a complaint every now and then and there isn't many and those that do get made, aren't that entertaining. Was a bit disappointed when I first got access to them.

Ban appeals are by far your better option for entertainment. Although as one of the ones that has to do the appeals, they sometimes make you want to kill your self due to lack of faith in humanity.

well, I'll be happy to take ban appeals off your hands.

• Content Count:  678

I like seeing Xeno, but mostly Caution, put people in there place xD

*their

And oh man, I read these like they're candy. I love them. It's probably a good thing that only admins and the player involved can post because everyone would be putting in "lols" and shit.

Reply to Thread