? servers

? players online

TTT-New Way of T's seeing each other.

• Content Count:  1984

I wonder is there is a way to make the T's skin red and only be seen by the other T's.

Like others said, I think the red circle is visible enough. If not, can always do something like what LampShade said and make it red for other traitors like the way detective is blue. But it won't make much a difference from far away since it would be hard to see.

• Content Count:  2730

Like others said, I think the red circle is visible enough. If not, can always do something like what LampShade said and make it red for other traitors like the way detective is blue. But it won't make much a difference from far away since it would be hard to see.

I understand that and I think the circle is the best way of see your T buddy's, but in the case of people who are color blind who can't see red on some surfaces I could work differently. It's just an idea.

• Content Count:  639

Personally agree, since I'm colourblind. I can't see the red circle whenever it's on green/brown colours, so I did teamkill a few Ts because of that. Also, it is not visible in the dark, like the radar. On maps like slender or canyon, they don't appear.

If there's an alternative that eoulrn't break anything, I'm up for it!

I enjoyed it when we had icons over people's heads (We had this in the past) I would love for it to come back. It seemed a lot easier than what we have now:)

• Content Count:  1193

I enjoyed it when we had icons over people's heads (We had this in the past) I would love for it to come back. It seemed a lot easier than what we have now:)

Yea I would like that and the circle too. Maybe even a list of the T's names on the side or highlighted on the live count box would be pretty awesome too. Instead of it just telling you at the beginning.

• Content Count:  290

Yea I would like that and the circle too. Maybe even a list of the T's names on the side or highlighted on the live count box would be pretty awesome too. Instead of it just telling you at the beginning.

That would be really helpful because i cant be bothered to remember my t buddies name

• Content Count:  1612

If you're "accidentally" killing your T buddies a bunch of times by accident, you need to rework your strategy. Just because you're a T doesn't mean you pull the trigger at anything that moves. Even though TTT is a fast paced gamemode, you should have a general idea where your T buddies are at. The ONLY reason I could see the rings not being effective is in a situation where two T's are close enough where you cannot see the red ring.

I can see where you could accidentally kill a T buddy with a stray bullet, or unannounced mine/C4/jihad, but as a T, there are not a lot of you on a team. If you kill one of your own, it could easily result as a loss for your team, and a botched T round.

That being said, I'm curious of what options and implications we can add about this...issue.

No promises.

@arottenpickle

Reply to Thread