? servers

? players online

Community Meeting?

• Content Count:  703

Are we going to have another community meeting in Teamspeak again? We haven't had one in awhile and a lot of new regulars haven't really been to one of our community meetings so it might be beneficial to have another one.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  1401

Woow people are really eager to have a meeting ^^

If there's need for it I'm sure the higher ups will announce it.

Either way its boring af :larry:

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2589

I mean, AFAIK there really isn't much to talk about if we did have one. Rule discussions isn't really a community meeting thing unless it's a general community rule and not server related. Those are better off in their own thread since there's no need IMO to call the whole community together to ask if example A is a free kill or not.

Only thing off the top of my head I can think of to discuss at the community meeting would be the change over to the dedi. But that's more of something the AO+ team has to worry about and a thread would suffice afaik.

Ultimately up to the BDs and they might have an idea on things to discuss that I didn't think of, but far as I can tell one isn't really needed. Last one we had iirc was mostly to discuss the aftermath of the events with PDC since it ended in some slight changes in the community and featured some known members being banned.

Edit: Could possibly discuss feedback and suggestions on the monthly get together server but should probably wait until after this month's.

• Like 1
Edited by Goku

• Content Count:  3052

I mean, AFAIK there really isn't much to talk about if we did have one. Rule discussions isn't really a community meeting thing unless it's a general community rule and not server related. Those are better off in their own thread since there's no need IMO to call the whole community together to ask if example A is a free kill or not.

Only thing off the top of my head I can think of to discuss at the community meeting would be the change over to the dedi. But that's more of something the AO+ team has to worry about and a thread would suffice afaik.

Ultimately up to the BDs and they might have an idea on things to discuss that I didn't think of, but far as I can tell one isn't really needed. Last one we had iirc was mostly to discuss the aftermath of the events with PDC since it ended in some slight changes in the community and featured some known members being banned.

Edit: Could possibly discuss feedback and suggestions on the monthly get together server but should probably wait until after this month's.

With the Holidays coming up (Christmas will be here before we know it) Maybe we should have one to discuss events for Christmas servers/events ;3

Reply to Thread