? servers

? players online

Sometimes goodbye is a second chance

• Content Count:  470

I truly feel like a father watching his son grow.

Does this mean I can call you my crawdaddy?

Wow, I really did not see this coming. I'd like to thank you for everything you've done for SG. From putting up with the same JB questions being asked everyday to actively regulating jailbreak, you've done so much in this community that has benefited from it indefinitely.

Now on to more personal stuff, I can't tell you how much you've helped me, not only in SG, but in life. You taught me how I can change myself for the better, and now I'm a CA.You taught me so many things a basic human being should know, and I still can't tell the difference between Green Day and the Black Eyed Peas. Boy, that one's still a doozy for me.

I'm gonna miss being your advisor, but we definitely will not stop the meme train. That's an absolute no.

I and proud to call you a friend

Btw, I found an error ;)

• Like 5

• Content Count:  5674

Didn't see this coming at all. :'(

I'll miss you banning me off TS, responding to my stupid questions by calling me a fucking idiot, and getting on PB and yelling at the people doing stupid shit. Thank you for everything you did for PB and the community as a whole. Also, a huge thanks for all the advice you've given me while I've been here, it's helped me a lot.

Good luck with everything!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  713

Same as dominic's post I did not see this coming at all. Gonna miss asking you stupid questions clearing things up with the rules and you yelling at people for doing stupid things. Glad to see that pb was the end of you xd.

Good luck and have a happy New Year

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2001

You've done an excellent job at managing the JB server and as a result of your hard work have brought myself and many others hours and hours of countless fun and memories to look back on. Again, thank you for all the hard work you've done for this community and I wish you the best in your personal life!

• Like 1

Reply to Thread