? servers

? players online

Tell me your favorite person in SG

• Content Count:  3401

Honestly makes me kind of happy to have a hard time picking my favourite person. Only now I realise how many of these fags really got to the bottom of my heart and mean something to me.

@frosty @Banana Joe @Korean Ninja @Great White Cookie Shark @Spartan @Extreme Potatoes @Jazz @Nuclear Onion @Pan32 @Bread @James @Vinyl @WickedZealot @Black Rain @Riperzz @Turtlefiish @El NIÑO (>^-^)> @Moo Moo Viking @Labarr @Ultramarine @ExRev @mapper @Eskomo @SilentGuns @Prez @R3TROATTACK @Wawa @Josh1 @Liam Brown I mean you guys are all sluts but I still had lots of fun with you

And most likely a couple of other people that currently don't come to mind or are banned xd

Listed my name first

• Content Count:  3052

@Bread @SpikedRocker @Liam Brown @Jake @matt @Vick @Prez @Nishok @Paralyzed @Stunningjam (Favorite EU) @Luke (sorry, but I like stunningjam more) @Frostbitten (frostweeb will always have a spot on my list :)) @Post @Irish @Determined2Win @TheVirus @Crazy Swede @Goku @Nuclear Onion @Eskomo (favorite Canadian) @ColdWar @Kratos @Korean Ninja

Probably missed a few.. But throughout my 7+ years here each one of you have contributed to great times on the servers/Vent/TS. Most of these people are oldfags -But I can still remember the fun times on CSS :) There are also quite a few banned/no name players I did not mention also.

and @Malibu just to get him to shutup about me forgetting about him

• Like 14
Edited by Labarr

• Content Count:  1719

Foremost I can't stress it enough how much @Bread have ment to me since I first saw him (nohomo) on SG. Fantastic guy who just kept on putting up with all of my stupid annoying questions that few others would have the patience for. I love you Bread!

@R3TROATTACK who always made fixes/plugins for me back when I was an AO. Also a really funny guy to sit down with and just have a casual chat with on the late hours on surf skill.

@Pan32 who taught me so much about technical stuff. Without him I wouldn't have been half as good of an AO I was, back when I was it.

@Punky for being the best ZE AO ever!!!!

@Leon Mordecai for spamming map requests that not seldom would be broken to infinity and beyond! Such as this one:

9905C7D92FC2DC96ABED876B190D7D2B1CBF2380

@Paul for abusing me and slapping me and grabbing me so hard that I would fly across maps. Please give me more Paul!

@MPQC for all those countless of hours in L4D2, DR and help with technical questions I had regarding servers and maps.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  8754

The list is huge but I'll try: @Bread @Nuclear Onion @Pan32 @R3TROATTACK @Vick @Crazy Swede @bethy @SpikedRocker @Black Rain @arottenpickle @Extreme Potatoes @Vinyl @Wawa @Liam Brown @Goku @storm @Vivian @xDoodles @BlackEagle @Motox @Wooper @XeNo @Revenga @Great White Cookie Shark @Veggie @floffypus @Caution and many, many more. All of you have had a profound impact on my time here and for that I thank you :d

• Like 16

Reply to Thread