? servers

? players online

Tell me your favorite person in SG

• Content Count:  1719

EDIT: Meh, fuck it. I'll make a list too.

@Suri and @kitteh You two have always been there for me and you are pretty much by internet-best friends

@Brando My favorite troll. Talking and playing with you just never gets old.

@Mad Dogg and @SL4DE you two are great people, and you really are among the people who make SG great. and also for being the best AOs SG has to offer :kappa:

@All Ts for being an insane Keyboard Warrior and @Euraho for being literally the first person I met in SG and for rocking that All Star on your flute, constantly triggering our keyboard warrior.

@Postboss my literal man-wife and @Leon Mordecai for being the best ZE SA *COUGH* CA *COUGH*

@Frostbitten My favorite weeb, @shoiep the voice of SG, @Fridthiof for always being a potato loving shithead who always seems to outaim me in CS,

@Nimmy Jewtron @Paradox @BlackWhite @Ghost Titanium @arottenpickle @JFilthy @Reid99 @shadow abyss @Crawfish @Solid Steak and @Dominic you people have also always been there and helped me shape who I am. Thank you all for being a part of my life. I'm sure I've missed a lot of people too, but sometimes you just gotta thank the people in your life for being who they are and for always being there for ya.

Onto the oldies I really wish I got to speak more to before they stepped down, @XeNo @Goku @Crazy Swede @Nuclear Onion @Labarr and @R3TROATTACK you guys have been and are among the best people SG has to offer. I missu :(

don't miss u tho @A_Tree

• Like 14
Edited by Post

Reply to Thread